The eye area is one of the most sensitive areas on the face that is prone to aging. The number of people seeking non-surgical eye bag removal is on the rise because such treatment has become so convenient, affordable and easily accessible to everyone. But why do we get eye bags in the first place?
Wrinkles and fine lines develop at a very early age because of the delicate skin around the eyes. Other than wrinkles and fine lines, eye bags may also form below the forms. When we age, tissue structures and muscles supporting your eyelids weaken. Skin start to sag and the fat that is normally confined to the area around the eye can accumulate fluid. This makes the under eye areas appear puffy or swollen.
There are several factors that can lead to the appearance of eye bags under your eyes:
- Keeping late nights and not having sufficient sleep
- Fluid retention due to poor diet
- Allergic reaction
While severe cases of eye bags are best treated surgically (blepharoplasty), mild to moderate cases can be significantly improved with non-invasive treatments, such as undereye fillers or AGNES Eye Bag treatment.
Know Your Problems
- Eye bags form due to the bulging of fat under the eyes. Eye bags will become more obvious with skin sagging due to age.
- Unknown to many, non-invasive treatments can significantly improve mild to moderate eye bags.
- Fillers, if injected skillfully under the eye bags, will make them look less obvious.
- Radiofrequency treatment can melt the fats in the eye bags and remove them non-surgically.