We understand that seeking medical treatment overseas can be troublesome, expensive and sometimes, risky. Here at Radium Medical Aesthetics, we are committed to provide you with only the best experience.
Embark on a journey of self-discovery and emerge a more confident version of yourself with a medical team that truly cares.
Why Choose Radium?
Medical Director, Dr. Siew Tuck Wah is a familiar face in Singapore. His experience in medical aesthetics spans over ten years, performing non-invasive treatments such as lasers, fillers, Botox and minimally-invasive thread lifts. He is sought after for his precise skills and the ability to sculpt, lift, and rejuvenate patients’ face – visibly yet naturally.
Dr. Siew is also a trainer with Restylane, the leading brand for injectable fillers using Hyaluronic Acid. He travels regularly to impart his filler injection techniques to other doctors in South East Asia. He is often invited by companies to conduct talks regularly on aesthetic medicine, health and wellness.
Knowing that there are many cosmetic enhancement options available, Dr. Siew uses his Facebook page and website to educate the public about medical aesthetic procedures and tips on living well through healthy eating. He places strong emphasis on building rapport with his patients by keeping in touch with them through social media.
- One-stop shop to coordinate all your aspects of medical aesthetics needs
- Direct coordination with the clinic instead of going through a vendor
- Priority booking on your preferred consultation slots
- Enjoy exclusive room rates with 5-star hotel – Conrad Centennial Singapore when you book through us
- Airport transfer can be arranged from Changi Airport upon arrival
- Arrangement can be made to pick up from the hotel to the clinic
How It Works?
- Contact us to request for a medical appointment with us
- We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your appointment and arrange for your hotel booking
- Airport pick up service will be arranged to send you to the hotel
- A staff will pick you up from the hotel 20 minutes before your medical appointment