Renew Your Skin with CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Carbon dioxide fractional laser resurfacing is the gold standard for treating of acne scars, and other skin issues like deep wrinkles.
The eCO2 Plus laser, with Controlled Chaos Technology (CCT™), is an advanced system which increased safety, more comfort, faster healing time, and unparalleled fractional resurfacing results compared to other laser systems. During the treatment, precise, micro-ablative Columns (MACs) are created, allowing new skin and collagen to grow. You can expect some crusting of the skin for 5-6 days. The result: rebirth of the skin, through science.
- Skin resurfacing for more youthful skin
- Improvement in acne scars, surgical scars, other scars
- Improved skin texture
- Improvement in wrinkles, fine lines
- Improvement in pigmentation
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Tightening of loose, saggy skin
Those who are bothered by scars, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles on the face. This treatment will benefit people who like to renew the skin for a smoother texture and younger appearance.