Dark Eye Circle Treatment with Lasers
Dark Eye Circle Treatment In Singapore
At some point in time in our lives, we will be plagued with dark eye circles. It could be due to stress at work, sleepless nights, aging or even suffering from allergies, you may look tired and listless because of your dark eye circles.
In fact, dark eye circles are one of the most common aesthetic complaints. They make a person look tired, listless, and unattractive.
The thin under-eye skin makes the area exceptionally sensitive to skin ageing. In most areas of your body, the skin is about 2.5mm thick. However, the skin under the eyes is only about 0.5mm thick. This means that blood vessels under the skin become more visible to the naked eye and may produce a slightly different color to the rest of your skin on your face.
The combination of skin sagging, loss of elasticity, and deposition of pigments all contribute to the appearance and worsening of dark eye circles. Although not dangerous to our health, dark eye circles and eye bags can make a person look tired and have a psychological effect on how you see yourself and what others think of you.
Even though having sufficient sleep and keeping a healthy lifestyle can help alleviate the condition a little, it does not directly treat the dark eye circles. Treating dark eye circles can prove to be challenging. While is it difficult to remove them completely, they can be significantly improved with a combination of treatments, such as undereye fillers and lasers.
Causes of dark eye circles
Some prominent reasons for your dark eye circles to appear more visible than other people are:
- Loss of elasticity and formation of fine lines under the eyes
- Formation of dark pigments around the under eyes
- Nasal congestion or eye allergies
- Constant rubbing of the eyes
- Hereditary factors
- Irregular sleep pattern
- Sun exposure
If you have visible dark eye circles that make you look old and tired, a combination of treatments may be required to solve your problem. Speak to one of our doctors to find out which dark eye circle treatment can help you achieve younger-looking eyes.
Recommended dark eye circle treatments in Singapore
EYE BRIGHT LASER LIFT This treatment is a gentle, no downtime dark eye circle treatment to reverse signs of ageing on the delicate, undereye and eyelid skin. One benefit of this treatment is to improve the appearance of dark eye circles and hooded eyelids with minimal downtime and risks.
FILLER UNDEREYE REJUVENATION Undereye dermal filler treatment is suitable for those who prefer a non-surgical option to plump up deficient areas under the eyes which contribute to the appearance of sunken eyes and dark eye circles. After the treatment, your skin texture will improve and the lines around the eyes will also reduce.
REFRESH DARK EYE CIRCLE LASER Using Dual Yellow Laser, Refresh Dark Eye Circle treatment gently, yet effectively breaks down pigments to the surrounding skin without causing any collateral damage. This treatment is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
PICOSURE LASER PicoSure laser is particularly effective for treating dark eye circles because it targets hyperpigmentation that contributes to the appearance of dark circles. In addition, it also stimulates collagen production to lift and tone the skin under the eyes.
UNDEREYE RESUS This 40-minute dark eye circle treatment starts by using a topical numbing cream to numb the area under the eyes. During the treatment, a micro-needle will be used to deliver tiny amount of radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin under the eyes.
EYE BAG RESUS Large eye bags can sometimes make your under eye area look darker because of the hollow spaces between the eye bags and your eyes. By undergoing Eye Bag Resus, a Korean technique to eliminate the risks and downtime associated with eye bag surgery, you can naturally reduce the appearance of eye bags and achieve youthful-looking eyes.
NEW BRIGHT EYE FACIAL Age-proof your eyes using this machine-based treatment without the need to apply thick layers of concealers or undergo any medical treatment. With this dark eye circle treatment, you can conveniently brighten your skin tone and reduce fine lines around the eyes.
Benefits of dark eye circle treatment
- Regain a pair of bright, taut and youthful-looking eyes
- Look fresh, alert and more awake
- Experience minimal discomfort and downtime
- Improve overall skin tone and texture
- Reduce fine lines under and around the eyes
- Tighten saggy skin around the eyes
- Stimulate your own body’s collagen to naturally lift saggy skin
Side effects of dark eye circle treatment
Some patients may experience some side effects such as:
- Bruising and swelling
- Tenderness around the treatment site
These side effects can be expected after the treatment. However, these reactions are temporary and should go away on its own after a few hours.
Frequently asked questions about dark eye circle treatments in Singapore
How long can the result last after a dark eye circle treatment?
Improvements are usually evident about 3 to 4 days after the non-surgical eye bag removal treatment. The result should last anywhere between 9 and 12 months.
Are dark eye circle treatments in Singapore safe?
In the hands of inexperienced doctors, you may get severe bruising or even infection. If wrong technique is used, you may get unsatisfactory results.
Am I a suitable candidate for dark eye circle treatment in Singapore?
Dark eye circle treatment is suitable for:
- People who wish to non-surgically reduce appearance of dark eye circles and hollow, deficient area under the eyes.
- People with visible loss of volume around the eyes caused by intrinsic ageing.
- People who want to stay youthful and look awake and alert and not allow their eyes to give away their age.
Know Your Problems
- Dark eye circles form as a result of multiple causes, such as loss of elasticity, pigmentation, and sagging.
- Dark eye circles are more apparent in people with nose/ eye allergies. It is important to treat your allergies and importantly, avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Undereye fillers are one of the most effective solutions for dark eye circles.
- A combination of treatments may be needed to solve the problem. Speak to our doctors to find out how this treatment can help you.